Skocz do zawartości

ŚCIŚNIĘTY BRZUCH Z RANA | Forum o ciąży

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Mamusia
WITAM WSZYSTKIE MAMY TO MOJA NOWY WĄTEK MAM PYTANIE W KWESTII...GDY RANO WSTAJE MAM STRASZNIE SCISNIETY BRZUSZEK CO CZASEM SPRAWIA NAWET BOL W CHODZENIU I OGOLNIE DYSKOMFORT.SA TAKIE DNI ZE MOJ BRZUSZEK WOGOLE NIE WYGLADA NA TAKI BY W NIM BYLA DZIDZIA POPROSTU JEST WCIAGNIETY REGULARNE KONTROLE WYKAZUJA ZE JEST WSZYSTKO OK CORECZKA JEST ZDROWA I SILNA ALE ZASTANAWIAM SIE DLACZEGO TAK SIE DZIEJE?PIJE RUMIANEK ITP TAK ZEBY TO SCISNIECIE PUSCILO ALE NIE ZAWSZE TO POMAGA CZY WY KOCHANE MAMY TEZ MACIE TAKIE DOLEGLIWOSCI PROSZE WAS O ODP POZDRAWIAM 🙂

• Mamusia
Hm... a może sama sobie po trochę to wmawiasz? 😉 Czasem tak bywa, że jak wiemy, że mają się dziać jakieś zmiany to trochę sobie rzeczy "dopowiadamy"... 😉

Ale jeżeli tak nie jest, a dalej Cię ściska to postaraj się o tym porozmawiać na najbliższej wizycie u ginekologa.

• Mamusia

The WoW launcher was updated this morning, and just now what was behind that curtain was revealed: Character Re-Customization. What does that mean? In short, for a fee of $15, you can rebuild your wedding dresses wow power leveling wow gold aion gold wow power leveling wow power leveling character, with some restrictions. You can change your gender, face, skin, hair, and name, but not your race or class. You can do hair in-game already via the barbershop, so I imagine the ability to do those via this service is just for xcmjckiaoaoapp convenience. The real draw is the gender and face options. wedding dresses Don't want to play your Female Undead Warlock anymore because they move funny? It's okay, turn them into a way awesome Male Undead Warlock. Sick of looking at your Male Draenei? Try out something more... pleasing to the eyes. This is a feature people have been asking for since WoW launched, so I'm surprised it took so long for it to happen. If you're taking full advantage of the feature, it's really not a bad Replica rolex deal considering a paid name change is $10. For an extra $15, you can more or less have a new character. Well, sort of. The first questions that I saw come up about this is the griefability, and the FAQ handled it pretty well. What if a Ninja steals your lewts, then goes and changes their identity? Well, as long as they're on your louis vuitton handbags ignore list (or friends list) they can't really escape. When their name changes, those lists will be updated as well. The odd restriction I see is Race, because I think that's one of the biggest things people wanted from this anyway. I can understand why they wouldn't want to do that, though. Your race would be the new wow gold Flavor of the Month deal. Why? Racials. You would have raiders going Draenei for the Hit aura, or PvPers respeccing their race to whatever the best PvP racial is that arena season. My fellow RPers, let's be honest. How many people on your server would be swapping to Draenei for a few months for some bizarre demon posession and/or impregnation storyline, then going back to wow power leveling Human or Night Elf whatever later. It would be a lot of people 0601 LJ.